MySingleFriend Online Dating Login And Reset Steps | MySingleFriend Review
Mysinglefriend.com is the online dating service of UK where anyone can make personal account to date, flirt or communicate. This can be used find the perfect partner for the future. Other online dating websites includes, POF, Parship, OkCupid, etc.
For MySingleFriend online dating login and reset steps from your Computer Browser, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open a new tab on your browser.
- Then go to the web address https://www.mysinglefriend.com/ link to open the home page.
- In the home page, you will see a tab with three different option: get started, join with Facebook and Login. Login is in the bottom of the tab. there you need to click on the text “Log in” to open the login page. Or you can go with this https://www.mysinglefriend.com/s/login/ link to open the mysinglefriend online dating login page.
- In login page, you need to enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively as it has asked. You need to click on the “Login’ button in order to get signed in.
- You can also login with Facebook account, if you have created your account using your Facebook account. To do that, you need to click on the lower button texted “login in with Facebook”.
After that you will be signed in. In case, you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can recover your account by resetting your password.to reset your password, you will need to follow these steps:
- You will see a text “Forgotten Password?” above the login button. You need to click on that text which is internal link. By clicking on that text or on this link https://www.mysinglefriend.com/s/login/forgotten.php, you will open the reset page.
- First, you will need to enter your email address on the given blank respectively. After that, you need to click on “Send” button. By clicking on that, a mail will be sent to your email address. You need to check that mail on your email address.
- By clicking on the text “Reset my password” from the mail you received, you will open to the page where you can choose the new password for your account logins.
- You need to choose a strong password including a number, having at least 8 characters, capital and small letters. You need to type the new password twice. Second time you enter, it will be for the confirmation that you have typed correctly or not.
- Now, you need to click on the “Save Changes” button. After this, you need to click on the text “Home Page” which is in different color then other. Then after that, you will open the home page of your account.
You need to remember the new password for later logins. You also need to sign out after finishing or leaving. Hence, these were the quick and easy procedure for the MySingleFriend Online Dating Login and Reset.