Now you can enjoy dating win new platform called Bloomy dating. Create one account, date with favorite partner, search your soulmate within.
Steps for Bloomy Dating Login and Reset are:
- First of all, you need to unlock your mobile phone and open the Bloomy app in it. Make sure the app is properly installed in your device. So, as you open the app, you will have choice between Log in with Facebook and Create account.
- By ignoring those buttons, you need to see at bottom of the screen where you will see the text “Sign in” and you need to tap on it. This will show you the login screen with two blanks that you need to fill.
- The first blank is needed to be filled with your email address. Then in the second blank, you need to enter your login password. After filling both blanks with respective data, you need to tap on the “Sign in” button.
This will make your account sign in and you can surf on it to find a match. In case, you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account.
To reset the password of Bloomy dating account, you can follow these steps:
- When you are in the sign in screen, you will see a text “Restore” within the side of password writing blank. You will need to tap on it and then you will see the “Reset Password” text with a blank.
- In the blank, you need to enter your email address of that account which you want to reset the password. After entering the email address, you need to tap on the “Reset the Password” button.
- Then a message will be shown that an email is sent in your email address. Then you need to check your email address for the mail. The mail will have the button that you need to tap on.
- So, tap on the “Create a new password” button. Then you will need to follow all the onscreen instruction to reset your password. It means you will need to create a new password.
- You might need to enter it twice for the verification. After all, you need to save the changes and proceed to logging in your account with your new password. You will be successfully logged in.
You will need to remember the new password for the next logins or simply never forget in anyways.