How To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription On Android And iPhone – Cancel Tinder Subscription
Tinder Plus is the premium version where you need to pay for extra features in the tinder. You need to subscribe the tinder plus with some procedure which does cost you and you will need to renew time to time. If you think how to Cancel Tinder Plus subscription on Android and iPhone then you can unsubscribe or cancel. Not only tinder plus there is tinder gold as well to be subscribed.
Here are the steps for “How To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription On Android And iPhone” given separately. To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription on Android Phone, follow the steps given below:
- First you need to open your Google Play Store in your Android phone. It has the icon of the Play button which is green-type color. You just need to find the app and tap to open it.
- After you open, the upper screen has a bar i.e. for search. Tap on the three horizontal lines next to the search bar. Now Tap on “My apps & games“. There you can see the Subscriptions tab.
- Scroll down this list until you get to “Subscriptions,” where you’ll see Tinder Plus listed. Hit the “Cancel subscription” button, then confirm your selection.
To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription on Apple Device:
- First you need to open the App Store of your device. The App Store has the icon of alphabet ‘A’ in a blue background. After you find the app, you need to tap on it to open the app. after you open the app, you need to scroll to the bottom of the screen inside the “Feature” tab.
- There you will see the “Apple ID” and you need to tap on it. Then a pop up screen will be shown where you need to tap on the “View Apple ID” option. There you may be asked to log in. So, you will need to enter your password and tap on the sign in button.
- After that, you will open the Account Settings screen where you need to scroll down to find the “Subscriptions” section. Within the section, you will see “Manage” or the right arrow. You need to tap whatever you see in your device.
- Then inside another screen, you need to select your Subscribed tinder. Then you need to set the auto-renewal slider to off or select “Unsubscribe” whatever shown in your device.
After that you will be unsubscribed/cancel to the tinder plus. But you will need to use the tinder plus for the remaining time. You will be able to see the remaining subscription time in the same screen. After Cancel Tinder Plus subscription, you will not be renewed and you will come back to the normal tinder. Hence these are the exact steps for “How To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription On Android And iPhone” you need to follow.